Monday, June 6, 2016

Getting Done What needs to Get Done

After doing such a good job of keeping my blog updated weekly, I fell down on the job last week.  I confess that after 6 1/2 weeks of my husband being on strike, the news of the tentative agreement on Friday, May 27th left me giddy and slightly unable to focus.  All the anxiety, which had been propelling me at a truly manic pace, slipped away and I found myself in need of a break.

Along the way, I got some projects done that had been languishing far too long, like this dog bed cover for Oreo.  It's essentially just a rectangle with elastic around the edge but it works so much better  than what I had been using.  Clearly he is a pretty big fan of it.

Although I didn't get the listing for special order memory quilts live in my shop yet, I did get a special order for one from my sister's boyfriend! I'm pretty excited about the possibilities.  I'm just getting started on it and it is still very much in the planning stage, which is what takes most of the time anyway.

Time to get back on track!




I also


No comments:

Post a Comment