Thursday, May 14, 2015

Getting the Word Out

Selling the stuff you make isn't for sissies, that's for sure.  There's a euphoric high whenever I make a sale followed by a a period of questioning during the inevitable quiet period that follows.  It makes me nuts.  The fact is, you can't sell your stuff if no one sees your stuff.  

So with that in mind, I've joined the ranks of those posting on Instagram, you can find me as savedbykate.  Trying to get the word out in picture form.  I've given a huge amount of thought to how to stage my pictures to show my wares in their useful best.  I think I'm getting better at it.

Here are a few examples of my improved picture layout/taking:






Its not perfect but it is much improved from my humble beginnings.  So better pictures are step one for me, now its on to networking to get my name out there.





No comments:

Post a Comment