Friday, April 10, 2015

Give the People What They Want

I spend a lot of time writing to do lists.  They help me so much as I try to maintain some level of organization between home, work and crafty endeavors.  Sometimes, looking at the list is overwhelming.

I suspect a large part of this is just figuring out what needs attention devoted to it and what doesn't.  Questions like, do I make more t-shirt yarn or do I focus on putting the patterns I use to make rugs onto paper with an eye towards selling them?  Should I make some zipper bags?  What about that needle pocket idea?  When am I going to have time to finish the memory quilt I've been working on for a friend?  These questions could bring a girl to her knees.

So this week I'm focusing on finishing things already in progress.

Special orders first:


I need just about 4 more inches around for this to be done.  That's my main goal for the week.

Then on to new ideas for the shop.  Now where did I put that list??

No comments:

Post a Comment