Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Upcoming Classes at Craftstitute in Ithaca, NY & Social Media

I'll be teaching a few upcoming classes at Craftstitute if you're in the Ithaca area.

The first is Upcycling T-shirts into T-shirt Yarn on 5/1

The second is Making a T-shirt Yarn Rug: Knit or Crochet on 5/2

I'm really looking forward to teaching both classes.  This will be the second time I've taught the t-shirt yarn making class.  The energy the first time around was amazing.  They were really into learning how to make the yarn and anxious to start using it.  I hope these classes are the same way.

Shop update will go up later this evening, I promise.  I know this for sure because I already have the update in as a draft.  Nice that I finally figured out how to make that work.



One last bit of news, SavedbyKate has a Facebook page.

I'm also savedbykate on Instagram and Ravelry.  Stop by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment